Where do you change the save path for downloaded files in the web interface of a device?
- Log into web interface of the device (get a PC on the same network as the device, then type in the IP address of the device in a web browser)
- Go to Configuration > Local > ‘Save downloaded files’
- Change the file path to desired, then save on the bottom of the page
- If you do not have a 'Local' option, download and install the plugin on the top right side of the page. It may also prompt you to install the plugin upon reaching the web interface of the device.
- You may need to refresh the page after the install of the plugin to see the 'Local' option.