I have a Hikvision Turbo 4.0 DVR that the specs say supports "x" ammount of cameras when "Enhanced IP Mode" is turned on. How do I enablel this?
Turning on "Enhanced IP Mode" is done through the local GUI of the DVR. The steps are:
- Log into the DVR under the "admin" account
- Click on the configuration (Gear) icon.
- At the bottom middle of the page put a checkmark in the "Enhanced IP Mode" box and click apply
- When the box appears to confirm the limitation of enabling this feature, click "yes".
- The DVR will reboot and then the channels should be availa