When trying to view live video or playback in IVMS-4200. I keep getting a spinning animation on the live view like the application is haning. How do I fix this?
Here are some steps to try:
- Make sure Windows 10 or if you are using Windows 11 has all its updates done.
- Chech that the graphic card drives for the Windows PC are up to date.
- Uninstall and re-install the IVMS-4200 (Always use the latest version), but do not add any NVR/DVR or cameras. Set the decoding to D3D11 or D3D9
- Close IVMS-4200. Be sure the service is also exited. Then do the below steps.
- Copy the "MultimediaComm.dll" typically located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\iVMS-4200 Site\iVMS-4200 Client\Client\RunInWin32" to "C:\Program Files (x86)\iVMS-4200 Site\iVMS-4200 Client\Client".
- Then launch the IVMS-4200 again.
If none of these steps fixes the issue. Call Hikvision Tech Support.