How do I upgrade HikCentral to the latest version?
- First open HikCentral Web Client and log in as admin *(Server only)
- Go into your License details and scroll to the bottom and look for Software Update Program and make sure it’s up to date *(IF YOU SOFTWARE UPDATE PROGRAM IS EXPIRED CONTACT SALES ENGINEER)
- Go into the license list and copy all your licenses onto a notepad
- Go into the backup page and create a back (checkmark everything under Type)
- Find the backup in your file explorer and move the back up to the desktop
- Go to us.hikvision.com and look for the latest version of HikCentral and install the Full Suite Server Software Installer
- Your server will now be upgraded