How do I change the menu output on a DVR/NVR via web interface?
- changing the menu output gives you mouse control on the output (monitor) you select
- Log into the web interface of the NVR/DVR (type the IP address of the unit into a web browser)
- Go to Configuration > System > System Settings > Menu Output
- Change the 'Menu Output' to the output you want mouse control on (ex: HDMI, VGA, Auto)
- If you leave the menu output on 'Auto', it would be up to the recorder to detect what output you are using and give it mouse control.
* Tested using a DS-7732NI-I4, firmware V4.60.005 build 220119.